Bonduelle Goes 6 Years with No Lost Time Incidents
Founded in 1853, Bonduelle Group provides over 100 countries (spanning all 7 continents) with canned, fresh, frozen, and prepared foods that are preserved using natural processes. Bonduelle’s 500 vegetable varieties are processed at 58 facilities by over 10,000 workers.
Bonduelle places safety at the top of their priorities. In order to continually improve and drive safety culture, Bonduelle recognized the need to focus on improving new hire orientation and workplace safety training.
- Building a culture of safety
- New hire orientation for seasonal and full time workers
- Training geared to front-line workforce
- Training verification
- Automated record keeping and reporting
- 6 years no lost time incidents
- 50% reduction in medical aids
- Increased quality and skillset of workforce