Keurig Green Mountain Reduces Incidents by 30%
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. is a leading producer of specialty coffee, coffee makers, teas, and other beverages. The company roasts coffee and packages a host of world-class beverages into a variety of pod formats for its Keurig® brewing systems. Across its multiple locations, Keurig Green Mountain® employs over 6,000 workers.
The company’s popular system has driven the phenomenal growth of the company. In order to maintain its world-class standards, the company recognized the need to streamline and standardize training and communications across its facilities.
- Inconsistent communications
- Inefficient record-keeping
- Validating behavior change
- Integrated training platform
- Automated record keeping
- Tablet-based employee coaching tool
- Increased front-line proficiency
- Audit preparedness 24/7
- 30% reduction in safety incidents
Download full case study