Training alone isn’t enough
Ensuring safety standards and procedures are critical to sustaining the safety culture at your facility. However, learning retention studies show most workers forget the content if it’s not consistently and constantly reinforced on the floor.
Create a culture of continuous improvement
Alchemy has designed a complete program for taking employee development from a check-the-box activity to an integrated safety system. Alchemy’s 24/7 Communications is the only program of its kind in the food industry, and uses a mix of digital and print tools to drive safety awareness and supervisor-employee interaction.
- Inform and engage workers with practical tools and information
- Equip Managers and Supervisors to be safety leaders
- Increase supervisor/employee interaction and communication on-the-floor
- Validate employee understanding and retention of safety procedures
- Reinforce discussion topics with strategically placed posters in common and high risk areas
- Reinforce key training topics
- Improve control and message quality to entire company
◀Back to Solutions