Leadership Training to Strengthen Supervisors & Teams
Supervisors in food manufacturing often begin their new roles with little leadership training. The Alchemy of Leadership is the first online leadership development program that teaches new and emerging supervisors the people skills they need to engage team members, reduce turnover, and boost performance. The Alchemy of Leadership is a multi-faceted program that includes:
- 20 short eLearning courses, with enactments of real-life manufacturing scenarios
- Interactive exercises & documented knowledge checks
- “Why it Works” proof points
- Printable takeaways and reminders
- Manager-to-supervisor reinforcement & follow-ups
Watch this video to learn more:
The Alchemy of Leadership e-Learning Library
Learning how to level with people, while guiding them toward peak performance.
- Good First Impression
- Communication Basics
- Providing Constructive Feedback
- Active Listening
- Receiving Feedback
- Difficult Conversations
Techniques on how to manage processes and people as a responsible, inclusive leader.
- Behaving Like a Leader
- Building Trust
- Engaging Employees
- Managing Change
- Valuing Differences
- Follow Up and Follow Through
Strategies for facilitating teamwork that boost morale, lower turnover, and increase productivity.
- How to Delegate
- Motivating Yourself & Others
Discovering effective ways of dealing with difficult situations and people.
- Anger Management
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Disciplinary Action
- Giving a Performance Evaluation
- Handling Employee Complaints