Leadership Training to Strengthen Supervisors & Teams
Supervisors in food manufacturing often begin their new roles with little leadership training. The Alchemy of Leadership™ is the first online leadership development program that teaches new and emerging supervisors the people skills they need to engage team members, reduce turnover, and boost performance. The Alchemy of Leadership™ is a multi-faceted program, available in English and Spanish, that includes:
- 20 short eLearning courses, with enactments of real-life manufacturing scenarios
- Interactive exercises & documented knowledge checks
- “Why it Works” proof points
- Printable takeaways and reminders
- Manager-to-supervisor reinforcement & follow-ups
Watch this video to learn more:
The Alchemy of Leadership™ e-Learning Library
Learning how to level with people, while guiding them toward peak performance.
- Good First Impression
- Communication Basics
- Providing Constructive Feedback
- Active Listening
- Receiving Feedback
- Difficult Conversations
Techniques on how to manage processes and people as a responsible, inclusive leader.
- Behaving Like a Leader
- Building Trust
- Engaging Employees
- Managing Change
- Valuing Differences
- Follow Up and Follow Through
Strategies for facilitating teamwork that boost morale, lower turnover, and increase productivity.
- How to Delegate
- Motivating Yourself & Others
Discovering effective ways of dealing with difficult situations and people.
- Anger Management
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Disciplinary Action
- Giving a Performance Evaluation
- Handling Employee Complaints