Leadership Training to Strengthen Supervisors & Teams
Supervisors in manufacturing often begin their new roles with little leadership training. The Alchemy of Leadership™ is the first online leadership development program that teaches new emerging, and even seasoned supervisors the people skills they need to build high performing teams, reduce turnover, and boost morale.
Based on real-world scenarios within manufacturing facilities, this multi-faceted program is available in English, Spanish, and Canadian French and includes:
- 20 concise eLearning courses, including integrated questions to ensure comprehension
- Printable learning aids for supervisors to reference leadership best practices
- Templated reviews for managers to observe and provide actionable feedback to supervisors
Watch this video to learn more:
The Alchemy of Leadership™ e-Learning Library
Learning how to level with people, while guiding them toward peak performance.
- Good First Impression
- Communication Basics
- Providing Constructive Feedback
- Active Listening
- Receiving Feedback
- Difficult Conversations
Techniques on how to manage processes and people as a responsible, inclusive leader.
- Behaving Like a Leader
- Building Trust
- Engaging Employees
- Managing Change
- Valuing Differences
- Follow Up and Follow Through
Strategies for facilitating teamwork that boost morale, lower turnover, and increase productivity.
- How to Delegate
- Motivating Yourself & Others
Discovering effective ways of dealing with difficult situations and people.
- Anger Management
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Disciplinary Action
- Giving a Performance Evaluation
- Handling Employee Complaints