Vanee Foods strengthens food safety with alchemy
Established in 1950, the Vanee Foods Company is a manufacturer of canned entrees, gravies, sauces, soups, and dry mixes. Vanee Foods provides a number of different services to a diverse customer base; from contract manufacturing for globally branded CPG firms to private labeling for foodservice distributors and custom formulations for chain restaurants.
As a trusted manufacturing partner, Vanee strives to ensure safety and quality standards exceed contractual commitments. But as Vanee expanded, consistent and relevant training across all areas presented a challenge.
- Strengthen food safety program
- Improve BRC certification scores
- Interactive food safety training
- Courses designed for the front-line workers
- 36% reduction in customer complaints
- No HACCP deviations, no food borne illness outbreaks, no allergen testing defects
- “A” on BRC audits
Download full case study