We would like to extend a special invitation to you for an upcoming Lunch & Learn for select food manufacturing professionals on Sept. 20th at Dal Rae Restaurant in Pico Rivera, CA! (Detailed agenda at bottom of page.)
The event promises to be an enriching experience where we come together to discuss strategies, insights, and best practices to create an engaged and motivated workforce while meeting regulatory requirements for food manufacturers.
This Lunch & Learn will entail:
- Expert Insights — Experts from Intertek Alchemy will present world-class research for building stronger workforce engagement, performance, safety, and efficiency.
- “Food for Thought” Sessions — There will be dedicated time to demo the Alchemy Training System and answer any questions you may have.
- Networking Opportunities — This will an incredible opportunity to connect with your peers in the food industry.
- Delicious Lunch — Of course, we know the food is most important!
Seats are limited and we want to ensure everyone who is interested in attending is able to make it so please RSVP to secure your spot.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Welcome / Coffee & Danishes
Presentation: Keys to Stronger Workforce Engagement
- Review performance metrics based on worker engagement
- Present research correlating specific initiatives to greater performance
- Outline actionable next steps to maximize employee engagement and efficiency
Break / Networking
Presentation: Balancing Workforce Needs with Regulatory Requirements
- Connect research to real-world realities of production environment
- Review regulatory requirements and how to meet them
- Demo training technology platform to execute your initiatives