Results & Analysis from
the State of Workplace Safety Training Report
Companies are still struggling to find time to train employees on workplace safety. Others can’t verify if their training programs are effective. And even with their best training efforts, most companies still can’t get employees to follow safety protocols on the floor. But it’s not all bad news; there are tools and techniques proven to improve safety and performance standards.
Use the Data to Better Understand the Challenges and Solutions
Intertek Alchemy’s first annual State of Workplace Safety Training Report uncovers dozens of key challenges and opportunities. We surveyed 1,110 safety, operations, HR, and training professionals to understand the challenges and identify which solutions are working. The report examines:
- The root causes behind training challenges
- How technology can drive improvements
- And actionable best practices.
Download a complimentary copy of the report today to benchmark your safety training program.
Examples of Key Findings from the Research
- 59% of companies identify finding time for safety training as a top challenge,
- 66% of companies believe that, despite their efforts, employees still don’t follow workplace safety protocols,
- 29% of leaders believe productivity would rise by at least 50% if workers followed their workplace safety programs.