Effective Metrics to Advance Your Food Safety Training
By clicking “Watch the Webinar” you will receive the webinar recording, webinar podcast, and webinar slides.
The food industry has made great strides to improve training and learning systems across its various sectors, but often training is done without any structure evaluation. In fact, according to an article from Food Manufacturing, 97% of food borne illnesses are attributed to either a process breakdown or employee training.
A lack of training and education can lead to food safety management failures, representing a risk to consumer health and brand protection.
- The Kirkpatrick Model of Assessment helps measure the effectiveness of your training and identify areas of improvement.
- A mature training program:
- Creates cross functional teams that collectively work to advance operational objectives
- Establishes clear metrics around productivity, downtime, and internal audit scores that result in actionable insights
- Develops specific training to address operational gaps based on objective data and insights
- Measures training results continuously to determine the success of identified operational gaps
- Educates leadership on the data that supports program improvements and advancements