By clicking “Watch the Webinar” you will receive the webinar recording and webinar slides.
Food safety is risky business. Just one recall costs an average of $30 million dollars. Ensuring you have the right practices in place is essential to preventing short and long-term damage to you, your company, and your consumers.
Do you have a strategic enterprise risk assessment plan in place to minimize your risk of recalls, foodborne illness outbreaks and regulatory non-compliance? Would your organization pass an inspection if the FDA came in for a swab-a-thon tomorrow?
- To identify dangerous food safety and regulatory risks:
- Prepare a robust product development process that can find dangerous food safety and regulatory risks early and put in actions to mitigate the threat.
- Execute an Enterprise-wide Risk Assessment that identifies areas of concern in each function of the organization to mitigate risks, maximize profits, and avoid catastrophic costs.
- To manage supply chain and microbiological risks:
- Utilize a Risk Assessment Matrix with high, moderate, and low rankings based on a likelihood and severity scale.
- Leverage the Alchemy and Food Leadership Group Risk Assessment spreadsheet to summarize the elements, requirements, questions, comments, and ratings.
- Your Enterprise Risk Assessment should be executed by senior-level experts, planned strategically to identify where risks are within the company, and have a tactical process to solve issues based on a gap assessment.