How Do You Rank? Benchmarking your Food Safety Training Program
By clicking “Watch the Webinar” you will receive the webinar recording and webinar slides.
Reports show 55% of food safety professionals believe their company is a leader in food safety. Yet, 67% still have employees not consistently following their food safety procedures. Imagine the impact that has to your bottom line in terms of costly recalls and lost productivity. So, how can you get your employees to make the right decisions every day?
We invite you to attend our webinar to explore the results from the annual Global Food Safety Training Survey. Leveraging this one-of-a-kind industry benchmarking tool, we’ll help you assess your food safety training programs.
- The challenges companies face with training are:
- Scheduling time for training
- Verifying the effectiveness of training
- Refresher Training
- Best practices to drive employee engagement and on-the-floor behaviors include:
- Focusing efforts on where they have the most impact
- Getting employees involved in assessing training needs to drive accountability
- Drive employee interaction with better communication tools
- 79% of food safety professionals say their company would be more productive if employees consistently adhered to food safety programs