Training Funds for California Food Manufacturers: How to Earn the Funding Your Tax Dollars are Paying For!
If you’re a food manufacturer or processor in the state of California, did you know you are eligible to receive up to $750,000 in funding for your employee training program? In fact, since 2013, over 270 manufacturing companies have taken advantage of millions of dollars in funding from the Employment Training Tax.
Unfortunately, most companies don’t even apply because they are not aware of the funds available or lack internal resources to administer the program. Don’t be one of those companies! Learn how your peers are benefiting from this program.
Join the Economic Incentives Advisory Group, a state-recognized consultant for the Employment Training Panel, and Alchemy Systems, the food industry’s largest training solution provider, as they:
- Share information on why your company would be a good candidate
- Discuss how to apply for the State of California Employee Training Panel funding
- Share how Amy’s Kitchen recently leveraged this program to receive a $514,000 in job training funds
- To be eligible for the Employment Training Panel (ETP), you must have a presence/facility in California where the participating employees:
- Are residents of the state of California
- Are full-time employees earning an ETP minimum wage
- Participate in a minimum of 8 hours of training and a maximum of 200 hours during a 2-year period
- The application process includes:
- Submission of the pre-application
- An ETP site visit
- Submission of an 18-month training plan
- Approval of your ETP proposal/LMS
- A presentation of your ETP proposal to panel
- Amy’s Kitchen recently partnered with Alchemy Systems to develop their training program, in conjunction with the Economic Incentives Advisory Group to submit their application, resulting in $514, 080 in training funds for 982 of their workers.
By clicking “Watch the Webinar” you will receive the webinar recording, webinar podcast, and webinar slides.