FSSC 22000: Food Safety System Certification Services
Alchemy offers assistance through all stages of FSSC 22000 audit preparation and certification. Our customizable, four-phase approach provides a systematic process for achieving FSSC 22000 certification. Phases can be done separately or together, depending on your needs.
Benefits of Alchemy’s
FSSC 22000 Consulting Services
Alchemy has certified consultants in multiple food sector categories with a proven track record for successful GFSI scheme systems certification. This process saves internal management time, assures accuracy, and completes the process on schedule.
Phase 1 – Gap Analysis
- Assessment of current programs and facility conditions compared to FSSC Standard requirements
- Completion of reports to summarize compliance, actions required and strategy to achieve FSSC certification
Phase 2 – Program Development
- Documentation of the FSSC 22000 Policy Manual to include customized procedures for each FSSC 22000 requirement
- Creation of records needed to support the FSSC 22000 system
Phase 3 – Implementation
- Assure proper implementation of all required programs and records
- Complete coaching with each Departmental Manager to prepare them for expected audit questions and appropriate responses
- Complete the FSSC 22000 System Internal Audit
- Develop recommended audit strategy
Phase 4 – Audit Support
- Alchemy can be on site during the Stage 1 & Stage 2 audits to provide support and assistance during the audits.
- This phase is very beneficial for clients to serve as a liaison with the auditor, keep the audit process balanced, and reduce the quantity and severity of potential non-conformances identified.
- This process reduces the chances of being subject to surveillance audits twice a year.
Alchemy can help assure you’re prepared for recertification through effective facilitation of your Internal Audit processes, Management Reviews, Verification / Validation Processes and Plant Readiness Assessment. Alchemy can also provide coaching to assure your front-line workforce is ready for audit interviews. Alchemy can also be present during your recertification audit to serve as a liaison between your company and the auditor.