with the Right KPIs
Duration: 1 hour
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are critical to consistently delivering high quality and cost effective products to consumers. But have you stopped to consider that the KPIs your company is using today might be a mere subset of those needed to remain competitive and profitable in the future? With the abundance of available data and so many requirements to satisfy, which KPIs are today’s leading manufacturing companies relying on to ultimately drive performance and profitability?
In this exclusive webinar, we’ll hear from Jeff Chilton, VP of Consulting at Alchemy – a nationally-recognized expert in plant management, continuous improvement, quality assurance, and operational efficiency – as he helps you fire on all safety, quality, yield, and productivity cylinders.
During this hour, you will learn:
- How KPIs help define and achieve operational excellence
- Specific KPIs for safety, quality, yield and productivity that optimize operations and profitability
- Why measuring Cost of Quality helps companies improve on KPIs for waste, product holds, rework, net weight performance, and customer complaints
- Culture requirements to operate a thriving manufacturing environment
- How to measure data and drive continuous improvement
Jeff Chilton VP, Consulting – Alchemy Systems
Jeff has over 30 years of experience in the food industry, specializing in food safety, quality assurance, and plant management. Jeff was previously a Plant Manager in two food processing facilities. Jeff and his consulting team have extensive experience helping companies improve profitability by increasing productivity and yield while maintaining the right foundation for safety and quality. Jeff’s custom designed Total Operational Performance System provides a great tool to achieve operational excellence.