Engaging and effective safety training and reinforcement
At Alchemy, we understand that many small and mid-sized companies face a time and resource crunch. Management must train the frontline while constantly monitoring the execution of objectives on the floor. Worker downtime at a smaller operation can even more dramatically affect production than it would at a larger company. Until now, affordable and effective solutions have been few and far between. But we have an answer.
Save precious time off the floor
Our Compact Communications program offers small and mid-sized companies a cost-effective, time-efficient, trackable way to deliver frontline worker training in short bursts. Compact Communications provides an alternative to time consuming group-based, eLearning, or classroom training sessions by turning team huddle meetings routinely conducted by supervisors into micro-learning and reinforcement sessions.
Alchemy Compact Communications includes:
- 2 bilingual huddle guide copies for each monthly topic
- 2 reinforcement posters per monthly topic for display in common areas or break rooms
- How to Deliver an Effective Huddle Talk (PowerPoint™) presentation for supervisor training
- PDF sign in sheet
- PDF quiz for each module
- Reproducible PDF quiz for each monthly topic
- Accompanying PowerPoint files and/or MP4 videos depending on the topic