Alchemy is the global leader of innovative solutions that help food companies engage with their workforces to drive safety and productivity. Over two million food workers at 15,000 locations use Alchemy’s tailored training, coaching, and communications programs to safeguard food, reduce workplace injuries, and improve operations.
From farm to fork, Alchemy works with food growers, manufacturers, processors, packagers, distributors, and retailers of all sizes to build a culture of operational excellence.
The Alchemy Story
In 2003, Alchemy Systems was formed to address key food industry issues such as employee turnover, regulatory compliance, and crisis management. Our business model created an interactive training experience that would engage large, diverse workforces, while providing the documentation needed for critical audits.
Fast forward a decade later and we are proudly working with over two million workers at more than 15,000 locations worldwide. We continue to focus on ensuring a safe, high quality food supply through a food industry workforce that is highly productive, always safe, and positively engaged.
In January 2013, Riverside Investments, a global private equity firm, acquired Alchemy.
Alchemy’s vision is to ensure a safe, high quality global food supply through a food industry workforce that is highly productive, always safe, and positively engaged.
Alchemy’s mission is to help food companies optimize their front-line workforce performance through training, coaching, and communications programs to meet their safety, quality, and productivity objectives.
We Are Customer Driven
- Delight customers with adaptable solutions that create cultures of excellenc
- Deliver on commitments and aim to exceed expectations
- Strive for superior quality in our products and services
We Value Each Other
- Multiply our effectiveness by fostering a culture of empowerment and collaboration
- Act ethically, treat people fairly, and communicate open and honestly
- Acknowledge and celebrate exemplary performance
We Are Focused on Growth
- Sales, Quality and Innovation are everyone’s job
- Do things right, every day, to provide quality solutions
- Always look for opportunities to create and provide value
We Are Transformative
- Anticipate opportunities and be proactive with creative solutions
- Promote and encourage innovation with a sense of urgency to solve customer problems
- Develop superior skills and excel at everything we do
We ArePassionate About What We Do
- Passionate about our ability to help save lives and impact our community
- Demonstrate enormous energy towards excellence with rigor and speed
- Never be satisfied and challenge the status quo
We believe our people are our greatest asset. It is the teamwork of “Alchemists” (Alchemy employees) that makes our company successful. An environment of innovation and collaboration is strongly encouraged, making Alchemy a very dynamic and progressive workplace.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
EVP of Sales
VP of Customer Operations
Laura Dunn Nelson
VP of Business Development
VP of Communications Programs
VP of Technical Services
Chief Executive Officer
“I love working for Alchemy because of all the positive changes we are creating and developing as a company. I take pride in the work we do – the potential for growth as a company and individually are very exciting.”
“I love working at Alchemy because the team spirit is very positive, cooperative, and anxious to achieve bigger goals.”
Carlos, Technical Services