Green Valley Pecan Boosts Worker Knowledge Retention and Confidence with Alchemy
Founded in 1948, Green Valley Pecan Company has grown to encompass 10,000 acres with year-round processing facilities. It is now the fourth largest vertically integrated food company (grows, harvests, processes, and ships its own product) in the U.S. Despite its scale, Green Valley Pecan remains a family owned and run operation. That family culture extends to the entire workforce, with third and fourth generations of employees fueling Green Valley Pecan’s success.
- Prevent the natural knowledge loss that occurs between trainings
- Boost knowledge retention without increasing training time
- Implement integrated, multi-touch Communications Program that includes huddle guides, posters, digital signage, and coaching tools
- 17% improvement in knowledge retention across all employees
- 36% improvement among those with greatest knowledge loss