COVID-19 continues to be a considerable challenge for our society and for manufacturing companies. As the coronavirus continues to mutate and evolve, this challenge is not going away soon. Do you have a robust program to manage this crisis and maintain a safe workplace for your frontline workers?
Join Intertek Alchemy’s complimentary webinar covering infectious disease and response plan best practices to assure your success and OSHA-compliance. Intertek Alchemy brings together veteran consultants Jeff Chilton and Rick Gehrke to discuss:
- Renewing and sustaining your Infectious Disease Prevention and Response Plan
- Recently updated OSHA Guidance documents, and what they mean for your facilities
- Employee best practices for manufacturing and food processing companies
- How to prepare for OSHA inspections or complaint response
- Available resources to help your company manage the COVID-19 crisis