British Retail Consortium (BRC) Consulting Services
Alchemy offers assistance through all stages of BRC audit preparation and certification. Our customizable, four-phase approach provides a systematic process for achieving BRC certification. Phases can be done separately or together, depending on your needs.
Benefits of Alchemy’s
BRC Consulting Services
Alchemy has certified consultants in multiple food sector categories with a proven track record for successful GFSI scheme systems certification. This process saves internal management time, assures accuracy, and completes the process on schedule.
Phase 1 – Gap Analysis
- Assessment of current programs and facility conditions compared to BRC Standard requirements
- Completion of reports to summarize compliance, actions required and strategy to achieve BRC certification
Phase 2 – Program Development
- Documentation of the BRC Policy Manual to include customized procedures for each BRC Requirement
- Creation of records needed to support the BRC System
- Creation of the required Risk Assessments
Phase 3 – Implementation
- Assure proper implementation of all required programs and records
- Complete coaching with each Departmental Manager to prepare them for expected audit questions and appropriate responses
- Complete the BRC System Internal Audit
- Develop recommended audit strategy
Phase 4 – Audit Support
- Alchemy can be on site during the Certification Audit to provide support and assistance during the audits.
- This phase is very beneficial for clients to serve as a liaison with the auditor, keep the audit process balanced, and reduce the quantity and severity of potential non-conformances identified.
- This process reduces the chances of being subject to surveillance audits twice a year.
Alchemy’s BRC Consulting can complete the annual system review required by the Code prior to your recertification audit to assure readiness. We can also assist during your recertification audit to help reduce the quality and severity of non-conforming issues.