Take the Stress Out
of GFSI Certification
Attain & sustain a top-tier GFSI rating.
Alchemy Consulting has a 100% success rate, helping hundreds of food companies successfully achieve and sustain high GFSI certification scores. Lean on the expertise of Alchemy Consulting’s certified consultants and auditors for SQF, BRC, and FSSC 22000.
Alchemy Consulting saves internal management time while assuring accuracy, thoroughness, and timely completion through our streamlined, four-phase approach: Gap Analysis, Program Development, Impementation, and Audit Support.
Sustain Your GFSI Certification
Be prepared for your next SQF audit, BRC audit, or FSSC 22000 audit by automating your sustainability program with the help of Alchemy Consulting GFSI consultants. Through our partnership with SafetyChain Software, you can:
- Organize and manage all requirements (supply chain, customer quality, regulatory, GFSI) in one system
- Automate tasks to ensure program execution
- Evaluate compliance continuously in real time
- Readily access FSQA data to pinpoint challenges and implement timely corrective action
Your Alchemy Consulting GFSI Sustainability consultant will also monitor and sustain the performance of your food safety and quality management system to:
- Review past month’s performance
- Identify current concerns or issues
- Provide guidance on high-risk incidents and trends
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Ensure a Smooth Transition to
SQF Edition 9
Leave nothing to chance as you prepare for your first SQF audit under Edition 9. Intertek Alchemy has developed a range of consulting and training services, each tailored to your needs, to help you navigate the changes and improve your SQF certification rating.
SQF Edition 9 Conversion Service
Take the guesswork out of the new SQF Edition 9 requirements. With this service, Alchemy Consulting will help you:
- Revise your existing procedures to comply with new changes
- Create new procedures for the new requirements
- Complete a detailed facility inspection to ensure compliance with new or updated requirements
SQF Edition 9 Readiness Assessment
Think you’re ready for your first SQF Edition 9 audit? This service will put your entire system to the test. We’ll:
- Conduct a full internal audit for every aspect of your SQF system, not just the new changes
- Complete a detailed assessment of your SQF procedures, records, and facility
- Develop a corrective action register
On-site or Remote SQF Training
Receive official SQF training for your food safety team.
- 1/2-day training dedicated exclusively to your team: “SQF Code, Edition 9 Conversion Overview”
- Training available on-site or via remote virtual training
- An online “primer” course is also available at: SQF Edition 9 Conversion Primer
Ensure Your Staff is GFSI Trained
Our expert consultants deliver comprehensive training on-site and online, in both English and Spanish.