Cover Your Bases on
HACCP, FSMA, GFSI
Certification, and More
Build a World-Class Food Safety System
Intertek Alchemy food safety consultants help hundreds of companies achieve and sustain their certifications and regulatory obligations through onsite and remote consultations.
Be sure your food safety and quality systems are airtight and scalable as your business grows. Intertek Alchemy’s expert food safety consultants have a 100% client satisfaction rate, providing custom approaches to the following areas:
- GFSI Certification and Sustainability
- Food Safety Plan Development or Reanalysis
- Internal Auditor Training
- HACCP Plan Development or Reassessment
- HACCP Training & HACCP Certification
- Regulatory Enforcement Response Assistance
- FSMA Compliance Assessment
When an onsite visit is not possible, we can provide all services remotely utilizing video conferencing and our proprietary app technology.Download a full catalog of Intertek Alchemy's 50+ food safety consulting and training services.
Attain & Sustain a Top-tier
GFSI Certification Rating
Intertek Alchemy food safety consultants have a 100% success rate in helping hundreds of food companies achieve and sustain high scores with SQF, BRC, and FSSC 22000. Save internal management time and take the stress out of GFSI certification with Intertek Alchemy.
- Achieve certification while reducing constraints on your teams
- Automate your GFSI sustainability program for your next SQF audit, BRC audit, or FSSC 22000 audit
- Keep your staff GFSI trained with online or on-site offerings
Stay FSMA Ready
The application and enforcement of FSMA continues to evolve. Whether it’s your first FDA inspection since FSMA or your third, Intertek Alchemy’s expert food safety consultants will ensure you’re FSMA compliant.
- Receive clear guidance with our thorough FSMA Compliance Assessment
- Develop a Food Safety Plan customized for your operations
- Rest easy with a thorough re-analysis of existing Food Safety Plan
- Ensure your facilities have the required PCQI personnel with online and on-site training
- Utilize Intertek Alchemy’s proprietary Enterprise Food Safety and Regulatory Risk Assessment
Strengthen Your HACCP Program
Your Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Plan is the foundation of your food safety system. Intertek Alchemy’s HACCP Consultants will become an extension of your HACCP team to build confidence in your systems and documentation of your HACCP program.
- Create a new HACCP plan
- Perform annual reassessment to improve existing HACCP plans
- Ensure key team members are trained with online courses accredited by HACCP Alliance
- Provide on-site HACCP training customized to your unique operations
Capitalize on the
Intertek Alchemy Advantage Program
Add bench to your food safety and quality teams through the Alchemy Advantage Program. Rest easy with ongoing access to a dedicated Alchemy food safety consultant with sustained knowledge of your operations and objectives. The Alchemy Advantage program also includes access to exclusive tools at preferred pricing.
Be one call away from expert advice with your dedicated consultant. Ongoing support is flexible as a monthly 1-hour phone call, email, or virtual session.
Receive a 10% discount off our regular rates on all consulting and training engagements.
Only Alchemy Advantage program members get priority scheduling for on-site engagements.
Experience You Can Count On
Intertek Alchemy's food safety consulting group brings hundreds of years of food industry experience. Prior to consulting, our team served in leadership roles in Food Safety & Quality Assurance, Safety, and Operations. We carry credentials for GSFI consultants and auditors under SQF, BRC, and FSSC 22000 along with HACCP and PCQI certifications. Our trainers are also certified as FSPCA Lead Instructors, BRC Approved Training Partners, SQF Trainers, and Lead Instructors for Basic & Advanced HACCP through the International HACCP Alliance. Our consulting experience extends across a wide variety of food sectors, from the factory floor to the board room.