Environmental Responsibility: Getting Your Workforce On Board with Your Green Efforts
Environmental responsibility is increasingly becoming a must for all companies, including manufacturing and food processing. The motivations are vast, and can be any or all of these:
- Reduced waste, energy conservation, and process efficiencies save companies a lot of money
- State and federal regulations require tracking and compliance
- Customers are increasingly swayed by a company’s commitment to sustainability
- Protecting our planet and natural resources is mission critical, as we are reminded nearly daily
While most companies recognize these factors, many struggle with identifying what to do and how to do it. If this sounds familiar, you’re not alone. But like any challenge, it can be overcome with the right knowledge, tools, and resources.
Join this complimentary webinar to:
- Learn how to inject environmental sustainability into your operations
- Identify opportunities to expand or elevate your current environmental efforts
- Discuss proven ways to engage frontline workers to play leading roles in your environmental responsibility program
Webinar attendees will also receive three complimentary training courses for their workers and supervisors covering energy conservation and general environmental responsibility principles.
Safety, Health, & Environment Manager
AB Mauri North America
Stacy has over 34 years experience at the plant, region, division, and corporate level in the safety and environment fields. Her experience in companies such as Dow Chemical, Morton, Stone Container, PepsiCo, and now AB Mauri has provided her with diverse experience in manufacturing. Stacy has led successful environmental sustainability initiatives at several of these companies, learning a number of shareable best practices along the way. Her strengths include program development, training, and leveraging the experience of the front line workers in the identification, development, and execution of continuous improvement opportunities.
North America Sustainability Manager
Liliya is equally knowledgeable, experienced, and passionate about environmental sustainability and corporate responsibility. She has 15 years of experience in public and private sectors, including work in highly regulated environments with DHS, FEMA, DOD, and NASA. Her specialty includes ESG (Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance), sustainability, climate change adaptation, risk management, energy management, and resource conservation Liliya holds a Master of Science in Environmental Management and a BS in Legal Studies.