Environmental responsibility is increasingly becoming a must for all companies, including manufacturing and food processing. The motivations are vast, and can be any or all of these:
- Reduced waste, energy conservation, and process efficiencies save companies a lot of money
- State and federal regulations require tracking and compliance
- Customers are increasingly swayed by a company’s commitment to sustainability
- Protecting our planet and natural resources is mission critical, as we are reminded nearly daily
While most companies recognize these factors, many struggle with identifying what to do and how to do it. If this sounds familiar, you’re not alone. But like any challenge, it can be overcome with the right knowledge, tools, and resources.
Join this complimentary webinar to:
- Learn how to inject environmental sustainability into your operations
- Identify opportunities to expand or elevate your current environmental efforts
- Discuss proven ways to engage frontline workers to play leading roles in your environmental responsibility program
Webinar attendees will also receive three complimentary training courses for their workers and supervisors covering energy conservation and general environmental responsibility principles.