Foreign material contamination has been a leading cause of recalls, and they often represent among the largest recalls when they occur. Even as foreign material detection technology and processes have improved in recent years, foreign material contamination continues to be a major concern.
This has led to increased scrutiny not only by regulators and customers, but also by food manufacturers who are doing everything they can to prevent foreign material contamination.
Join this complimentary webinar for a discussion on proven methods to keep your teams constantly vigilant. During this webinar we will:
- Review the need for foreign material control to prevent contamination and recalls
- See how using a team approach is an effective way to manage the process
- Learn about methods for assessments for potential foreign material contamination
- Discuss control measures to mitigate foreign material risk
- Promote sustaining foreign material control processes