All organizations adhering to the FSSC 22000 scheme will be audited according to Version 6 update starting April 1st. Now is the time to prepare for your next audit and ensure your Food Safety Management System meets the FSSC 22000 Version 6 code.
Join this complimentary webinar with FSSC 22000 Implementation Training specialists, Jeff Chilton and Jorge Acosta, as we’ll cover what’s new in Version 6, including:
- Methods to meet requirements around the new food safety culture clause
- Preparing for the new Quality Control section given removal of FSSC-Quality
- Understanding new requirements on reducing food loss and waste
- Changes to and clarification on requirements for the Certification Process including increased audit durations and removal of Category A section
- How the new code impacts current processes in place
- Strategies companies can use to implement the new code
We’ll leave plenty of time for Q&A. Hope you will join us!