The discovery of five new Listeria species this summer was yet another reminder that there is no such thing as letting down your guard against pathogens. Yet, with all the demands in production, it’s easy to rely on a static EMP program that may contain inherent gaps in your program effectiveness. With the increase in recalls, it’s critical for food manufacturers to re-assess and analyze their environmental monitoring program effectiveness (EMP).
Join this complimentary webinar as three of the world’s leading food safety experts review:
- EMP team competency
- Regulatory program expectations
- Proficiency testing and proofing your program
- Corrective action and Preventive protocols
- Rewarding a culture of prevention
- Common areas of improvement in EMPs
- Ways to engage frontline workers to be active in your EMP efforts
Food safety is everyone’s responsibility. This webinar will help you ensure your entire workforce is part of your ever-vigilant defense against pathogens.