Participants will discover the organizing power of a well-implemented management system based on proven international standards. Learn how ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 work as force multipliers to harness the diverse knowledge and skills of your employees. You’ll see how involving the entire workforce in identifying EHS requirements and deciding how to meet them inspires enthusiasm, reduces opposition, yields valuable new ideas, and helps create future EHS leaders.
This webinar will help you and your organization
- Identify and understand your obligations, risks, and opportunities
- Energize company-wide participation to improve effectiveness and continuity
- Learn the basic tenets of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Improve and maintain EHS compliance and performance
- Ensure the resilience and longevity of your EHS program