While it’s the law to create a workplace free from harassment and discrimination, many companies still struggle to eliminate the issue. Whether it’s due to misunderstandings or misinformation, there are proven solutions for improvement — proper employee education, consistent engagement, and commitment from every level of management.
Join our complimentary webinar where a panel of industry workplace relations experts will discuss best practices for building a more inclusive environment. We’ll share ideas for creating and maintaining a culture of inclusion to help prevent harassment and discrimination in your workplace.
- Ground rules for creating a culture bent on eliminating harassment
- Changes in employee behavior based on the current pandemic
- Steps to take in creating and maintaining an inclusive and diverse environment
- How to measure success in your efforts to improve diversity and inclusion
- Training tools, strategies, and best practices for educating employees