OSHA regulations can be overwhelming, covering everything from general health conditions, equipment safety, training, and communications. Failure to meet them can create unsafe work environments and expose your company to hefty fines and expensive lawsuits that can irreparably damage your brand.
If you’re struggling to fully understand OSHA requirements and would like to build a workplace safety program that meets the agency’s broad guidelines, join this complimentary webinar with a leading expert and experienced auditor in the field to:
- Receive an overview of OSHA regulations and compliance basics
- Understand how to develop and maintain a written safety plan
- Review the most common hazards and violations
- Discuss potential fines and civil lawsuits
- Learn how to prepare for inspections
- And get tips on how to communicate OSHA rules and guidelines to ensure employee compliance.