“Quiet quitters” make up more than 50% of the U.S. workforce (Gallup). At the surface, “quiet quitting” means doing the bare minimum of one’s job to not get fired – and nothing more. Obviously bad for productivity, the negative outcomes are even deeper.
In manufacturing, motivated employees are essential to prevent injuries, product defects, and food recalls. Disengaged employees have a devastating impact on your workplace culture and safety. So, it is mission critical to identify the quite quitters in your workforce, understand their point of view, and turn the ship around for them before it spreads. This complimentary webinar will tackle:
● The root causes of “quiet quitting” and its ripple effects on your organization
● How to balance empathy and discipline, and why that’s important
● Methods to reinvigorate and motivate your employees
● Workforce development initiatives proven to increase engagement and reduce turnover
● Tips for making your team feel seen and valued
This webinar will include Q&A with our workforce experts to help you get a handle on the quiet quitting phenomenon in your facility. We’d love for you to join us!