Bonduelle is the leading processor of frozen and canned vegetables with 12 sites in North America and 58 sites around the globe. Jodi Haggith, HR and Training Supervisor at Bonduelle-Strathroy, created Bonduelle’s new hire orientation program that helps keep employees safer and more productive. As a vegetable processor, Bonduelle-Strathroy onboards approximately 100 seasonal workers during the processing season. Since implementing the training program, Bonduelle Strathroy reduced lost-time incidents to zero and reduced the number of incidents requiring medical aid by over 50 percent.
How to Produce an ROI with Your Safety Culture: Bonduelle’s Secrets to Success
Companies with stronger employee engagement have 41% less absenteeism and 70% fewer safety incidents, according to Gallup. Being proactive with employee engagement and developing a continuous learning environment is key to driving the right behaviors on the job. Few companies have mastered the art of a safety program quite like Bonduelle, who recently achieved 6 years no lost time.
You’ll learn how to:
- Plan, prepare, and execute a successful safety culture
- Close the gap between employee training and on the job behaviors
- Produce results that positively impact your bottom line
- Don’t be status quo!
- Make a simple plan that addresses specific needs
- Encourage your team leads to provide topics
- Keep training short for high engagement, but host regularly
- Build your safety culture by reinforcing safety messages
- Repetition + Reinforcement = Retention
- 80% of content is forgotten within 30 days without reinforcement
- Training is only the beginning, you must have reinforcement
- Alchemy enables “smart action at work” with integrated learning, communications, and performance programs
- Smart action provides high performing cultures for increased productivity and profits
By clicking “Watch the Webinar” you will receive the webinar recording, webinar podcast, and webinar slides.